In the heart of City West
Ansbacher Strasse 11
from 3,000.00 €/SQMplus commission (7.14 % of the buying price VAT inclusive)
65 SQM - 248 SQM
West-Berlin-style living culture
Adorned with two spectacular columns, the residential and commercial building in Ansbacher Strasse is characterized by a classic, elegant look. Built in 1910, the four-floor, old-style building features further stunning details, such as projecting alcoves. It was recently given a new coat of paint and has a total of 15 units, of which some require renovation and others are in excellent condition.
Tasteful living in City West close to KaDeWe
Ansbacher Strasse is located in immediate vicinity to KaDeWe and Kudamm – the world-renowned boulevard and shopping mile, lifeline of City West and hotspot for tourists and Berliners alike. It is also in walking distance to Tiergarten, the city’s “green heart”: a large and lush public park offering opportunity to wind down from the bustling life around.
- Well-kept old-style building
- Four floors
- Quiet inner courtyard with green area
- Located in the heart of highly sought-after City West area
- Great shopping opportunities close-by
- Immediate vicinity to KaDeWe
- Walking distance to designer shopping mile Kurfürstendamm
- Excellent infrastructure
- Diverse and exclusive cuisine in walking distance
- Numerous cultural institutions
- Easy access to public transportation
- Close proximity to Grosser Tiergarten, Berlin’s largest public park
Do you have any questions?
We would be happy to help.